miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

TRAVEL AND HOLIDAYS


Since I was little my father has travelling for many countries and always he give me
souvenirs from the place that he like most. I remember a beautiful necklace with blue
stones from Colombia. On the contrary I do not know so many countries. I have been
in Argentina and Peru.


I usually spend my holidays in my grandmother country house with my uncles, aunts,
cousin and of course my mother, father and brother. She had a beautiful garden and
farms animals that a like to feet. Also me and my cousins go out to camp and play
volleyball, table tennis and cycling.


I have visit en Chile, more places in the south that in the north, I have been in Puerto
Mont eating fish and oysters, the island of Chiloe, Temuco, etc. Also I have visited so
many parks and volcanoes. Chile is really beautiful.


In the future I would like to visit Brasil because I love his vegetation and animals and I
would like going to the beach and diving.









plan to go on a trip to northern Chile with my friends for the next holiday. We will camping in the desert and tour all the small towns 







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario