martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

¡¡ My favorite Movie !!

Movies!!!!
I like many types of films, the romantic movies, the science fiction, the mysteries, etc, but my favorites are the animated films I saw when I was a little girl.
My father always bought me films of princess, animals and other caricatures, and we saw together for hours. I remember “Bambie”, “Cinderella” and many short films about Donald the duck.   :D
                  

I like so much going to the cinema, and I try to go with my friends every free time that we get. The last movie I saw was the Black Swan with Natalie Portman, but, I do not liked very much.
One of my favorite’s movies is “Shakespeare in love”, is about the reader William Shakespeare, who needs urgently finish his play for save his career. However much he tries, and despite pressure from producers and theaters owners, unable to concentrate on his new play "Romeo and Ethel, the daughter of the pirate" what Will needs is a muse and fined a beautiful lady called Viola, with which it has a secret affair. However, Lady Viola is engaged to be married with a men how doesn’t love.
What I like about this movie is to see the performance in the theater, the poetry, and most of all I like humor mixed with romance and drama. The movie is very funny but sad at the same time.
I think that is an excellent movie!  :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario