martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

My favorite photograph !!!!!!!!!!!


Of all my memories and photograph one is my favorite, it was took it in an amusement park in June of 2009.
 This photograph was taken for an estranger so we all appear in the picture.
In this picture I am with my friends in the medical school, and we are celebrating the end of the semester and we seem very happy because recently we have approved all ours classes and the winter vacations was beginning. This had been a very tiring and difficult six months because we had a lot of studying and very little time free.
 I remember we came very early in the morning and we got all games. In the first I was scare because I have fear of heights and almost the games are very high and fast, but my best friend convince to go anyway.
In this moment of the day we all were so tired and hungrier, so we went to the house of a classmate to eat pizza.
Now I do see these friends never, because there are in different cities and I chance of collage. For many other reasons we all separate. Fortunately I speak with my three best friends (Matías, Andrés y Matías) all weekend and we hope to repeat this walk.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario