lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

My Free Time

My Free Time

In my week I have a few hours of time that I spend with my family, the most of the time I am in the University, studding or reading.  During the week spend my free time with my friend, I like go to shopping in the mall and also go out for a ice cream or walk in the park.

I study since 8:30 of the morning to 6:00 pm. I have many hours of classes so when I finished try to go home and take a rest.

When I am in home a spend my time listening music in the meanwhile I study, also I watch TV series online in my computer, and when I have more hour free I love watch movies and cook cookies for me.

Two times a week I have to get any exercise, so I like to walk and go to the gym every time that I can. And every weekend I go to walk in bike with my cousins and play ping pong in their country house.
In the last time I have been to the cinema once, but what a love most is goes to music concerts of my favorites groups. Also I like go to the theatre but I do not go a lot.

When I was a child I played tennis and skating with friends in the gym next to my house. When I was 15 years old I start to paint, first with tempera and watercolors and with the time I learned to use oil in a big paintings.

I would like learn to play any musical instrument, like piano or guitar but is difficult because demand so many time and required practice.





1 comentario:

  1. You use your free time very well Francisca. That's great!
    It's a good thing that you paint. You should post up one of your works sometime.

    ResponderEliminar