lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

The best friend in the world




Is difficult to me pick just one friend to talk about, because actually I have a lot good friends, but I going to tell you about a very special friend that I love so much and missed every day. In the 2008 I went to the medical school and studied medicine for two years.  I had 19 years old and I was really scared to live alone in a new city and stay without my parents. I felt very lonely some times.


One day, I and my class mattes had to study for a very difficult test and I had no idea for a particular topic of the evaluation, so I asked to a boy about the metabolisms of the glucose 
and he teach me (now I don't remember anything ahaha). There I met to my best friend, Andrés. He is (still now) the person who makes me laugh more in the world. I really do not know if we have so many things in common like the most of the friends, but Andrés is the person who knows me better, and I enjoy spending time with him:listening music and singing (He play guitar very bad!). I even enjoy watching his horrible and boring movie's and eating the all refrigerator when I go to his home. Ahaha!

Actually I don’t see him so much that I wish. He continues to studding medicine in Valparaíso and I am here in Santiago, very happy in psychology. In the weekend we talk hours at the phone, but I don’t see him since March of this year. I will travel to visit him in the September Vacations, so I very very happy!! =)



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Alejandra! Sounds like a very great friendship! i hope you can see you friend soon.. and you spend a good time together. :)
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. medicine =O

    good that you go to visit your friend, enjoy!
    =)

    ResponderEliminar