lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

September in the country!




Hello everyone, in this post I am going to tell you about my lovely holydays in the country with my family the last week. Well, is tradition in my family reunite with all the cousins (we are seven), aunts, uncles, and my grandmother and grandfather to celebrate and share in the holidays. During this week of relax me and my cousins prepared some activities and games to spend a good time together. We played a few volleyballs matches, dance cueca wearing the typical costume, played ping pong (I was the best of the woman’s haha) and we organized a travel in bike since our country house to the lake, I think that would be like a 30 kilometers. But the good of this holiday was not just the activities, also the foooooooood!!!! Is tradition too that my grandmother make a delicious empanadas (I help her), my father is in charge of the barbecue, etc. And my mission was to make the Chilean disserts: alfajores, mote con huesillos and empolvados. 




I really enjoyed this time out of Santiago, and out of the stress of the University, but especially I enjoyed spend time with my little cousin. His name is Nicolás, he has six years old and we are very close, he even call me “Nanita” because I am always with him and we play with the dogs, and play football or something like that ahaha. Well… I hope to can reunite with my family in the country house very very soon. =)  

4 comentarios:

  1. One of the best stuff is spending this kind of holidays with family, especially if is out of Santiago :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. in this september's holydays i dont eat any empanadas and i feel so sad for that :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's great you shared and played with Nicolas. Child always remembered dreams and invite you to enjoy the moments of life!

    ResponderEliminar