lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012


Run Fran, run!



Hello everyone, in this post I will tell all you about my first semester this year!

It was very crazed to start the year with evaluations and classmates, but was at the same time very fun go for an ice cream after the class ha-ha.

In this semester I started to read about a specifically area of psychology called psychoanalysis thanks a friend (Manuel, hi is the best) who introduce me in the theme and show me text and blogs that It was very funny.

One month ago I started to train for the marathon, when I will run 10 kilometers in the beautiful city of Valparaíso. I really hope no to die in the half of the race, so I have to keep train. I actually run three and four kilometers in the week and five o six in the Sunday. In the beginning I finished very very tired, but now I can say that I do it a lot better.

Another thing that I learn is make cakes and desserts, I have to say that I was a really good learner, and all my family enjoy my little hobby

Actually I have proposed read more. Not just text and books about psychology, I mean read about other themes and especially literature. I enjoyed so much read novels in the school and comments with my friends… I think that is an excellent way to spend free time instead of spends hours and hours watching very baaaad series of television.

Well…. I hope this year ended happy and with a lot of present Christmas

6 comentarios:

  1. I really like the idea of running a marathon. well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, francisca. we have go out for a ice cream! no! i known! we have make ice cream or an cake or any desserts! i love eat!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. we all know you love to run ... hahaha congratulations that's great!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. woo, you really run a lot. Don't be affraid , you will able to do it ! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fran! good luck in the next marathon!! :)

    ResponderEliminar