sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2012

The End!


Helloooo!!

This is the last post and would like to share with everyone how my learning has been on the top level of English. Finally!

I think the subject ought to be more integrative among college students, ie students of different races that we could share on this subject.

On the other hand I think it is very positive that the number of participants remains small, because in this way it is easier to communicate and learn to speak English without fear.

I think the blog was a good tool to improve my vocabulary and learn to write correctly. It was also a good chance to know the different opinions of my classmates about different topics and also to laugh at the jokes and stories that they told. ahaha.

In the future I think it would be useful to have more material to learn to differentiate auditory words and to communicate better, I think that would be a good idea.

These days the English language comes to me everywhere. From a nice song to the instructions to install internet programs. Gradually I was able to read News on websites (in English) and I can visit websites such as "The Guardian" and improve my reading and vocabulary.

I think it has been a very important subject because it allowed me to access new information sites and learn to communicate better.

Love to all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario